Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Donnerstag, 17. April 2008

Nur ganz kurz/Only a short message

Liebe Leser/Dear all,
heute nur ein paar kurze Zeilen. Hier ist der Teller den ich Euch gestern versprochen hatte. Der Teller ist auf Bestellung gefertigt, den bekommt die Mutter von Joes Freundin (Joe ist mein Sohn) von Sandra zum Geburtstag geschenkt.
Only a short massage today. I'll show you the plate which I promissed you yesterday. It's a costumer's order from my son's girlfriend. She will give it to her mother as a birthday present.


Hier zeige ich Euch noch einen Ring den Claudia angefertigt hat bevor sie zur Kur gefahren ist. Ich finde ihn sehr apart.
Right here I show you also a ring. It's a new creation from Claudia, she did it before she went to her cure. I love it.

Sorry, aber bevor ich Sonntag zur ebenfalls zur Kur fahre habe ich noch viel zu tun. Ich werde aber auch in der Kurklinik kreativ sein und zeige Euch die Sachen dann wenn ich wieder zurück bin.
Sorry, but before I go to a cure also, on next Sunday, I have got a lot of things to do. But also in the sanatorium I'll be creative and I'll show you the things I'll do there, as soon as I'm back.
Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Tag./Have a nice day
Alice

Keine Kommentare: