Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008

Etwas Neues/Something new


Liebe Leser,/Dear readers

Claudia hatte Euch ja schon gesagt, daß ich an Schals arbeite. Jetzt sind 3 fertig, die ich Euch gerne zeige.

Claudia told you some days ago, that I'm working on scarfs. 3 of them are ready now, as you can see on the fotos.



Die Seidenschals sind in einer Kombination aus Seidenmalerei und Decoupage angefertigt. Für mich eine neue und sehr interessante Technik.

The silk-scarfs are made in a combination from painting on silk and decoupage. It's a new technique for me and I realy like it.
Als nächstes werde ich noch ein Tuch in der gleichen Technik und einen Bambusteller machen. Diese beiden Sachen hätte ich gerne noch für den Sommermarkt in Satteldorf fertig.

My next things are a shawl in the same technique and a bambooplate with flowers on. I'd like to have them finished for the Satteldorf Summermarket on next Sunday.

Von Claudia ist ein Paket an mich unterwegs mit ihren Kreationen für den Markt. Ich bin sehr gespannt darauf.

I'm waiting for a parcel which Claudia sent to me with her creations for the market. I'm very curios to see all the earrings and other creations she made.

Habt einen schönen und kreativen Tag/Have a nice and creative day

Alice

Keine Kommentare: