Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2008

Die Kissen sind fertig/The pillows are ready


Liebe Leser, /Dear readers,
die Kissen sind fertig, hier die Bilder davon wie versprochen.
The pillows are ready, here are the pictures as promised.


Das Kissen mit den Herzen ist eine Bestellung und gestern fertig geworden.
The pillow with the hearts on is a customers order and I finished it yesterday.


Jetzt habe ich ein Problem, das Kissen mit den Herzen hat sich zweimal eingeschlichen und ich kriegs nicht wieder weg. Ich denke Claudia wird das hinkriegen, wenn sie wieder von ihrer Geschäftsreise zurück ist. Sie kann noch wesentlich besser mit dem PC umgehen als ich.

Now I have got a problem, the pillow with the hearts has uploaded twice and I can't cancel it. I think as soon as Claudia is back from her business journey, she will do it. She knows to handle the PC much better than I do.

edited to say I have taken the picture out, will leave the lines in here, though, as I think that`s so cute... :-) Claudia

Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Tag/Have a nice day

Alice

Keine Kommentare: