Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Montag, 13. Oktober 2008

Ohrringe/ Earrings

Liebe Leser, Dear Readers,
wie geht es Euch? Ich hoffe sehr gut. Ich kuemmere mich hier zu Hause um Robert und Jenny, und sollte eigentlich auch ein bisschen arbeiten, kann mich aber nicht in der Arbeit einloggen... Da ich trotzdem ab und an den Kopf frei brauchte und da ich ein paar fertige Sachen hatte (bzw habe) die ich noch nicht gezeigt habe habe ich daran ein bisschen gewerkelt. Ich dachte mir schon laenger dass ich meine Ohrringe besser darstellen muss und habe kleine Displays dafuer gefertigt. Wie gefallen sie - und die Ohrringe - Euch?

how are you? I sure hope great. I am taking care of Robert and Jenny at home, am supposed to work a little, too, but cannot get connected to work...
So, even though I have more than enough to do I needed to get my head off things every now and then, and as I told you I still had (or have) some finished goodies I havn`t shown you yet, I have been working on that. As I thought I will also need to display my earrings better I have been creating little cardstocks for them. What do you think? About both cardstock and earrings, of course :-)


An den Bildern muss ich noch arbeiten, das ist mir klar. Auch die haengenden Ohrringe sind die gleiche Laenge, irgendwie hab ich wohl die Loecher schief ins Blatt gemacht und das Bild aus dem schlimmsten Winkel... hm.
Still gotta work on the pictures, I realize that... Also the dangle earrings are the same length, somehow I guess I made the holes in the paper crooked and took the worst possible angle... hm.

Passt auf Euch auf,
Take lots of care,
Claudia


Keine Kommentare: