Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008

Costa Smeralda

Liebe Leser/Dear readers,
wie Claudia Euch versprochen hat, zeige ich euch heute den neuen Seidenschal. Zuerst habe ich den Schal bemalt und dann die Decoupage-Muscheln appliziert.
As Claudia has promised you, I'll show you the new scarf I made. First I've painted it an than I appliqued the Decoupage-shells.
Die Farben erinnern mich an das herrliche Meer in der Heimat meines Schwiegersohnes Giuseppe. Er kommt aus Sardinien und deshalb "Costa Smeralda".
The colours remind me on the sea at the native iland from my son in law Giuseppe. He's from Sardengna and therefore I named it "Costa Smeralda"
Inzwischen habe ich begonnen ganz gezielt für den Weihnachtsmarkt zu arbeiten und schon entsprechende Motive ausgesucht. Ist lustig sich mitten im Sommer mit Weihnachten zu beschäftigen. Aber die Zeit geht so schnell rum.
In the meantime I started to work for the christmas-market and I looked for some christmas-themes. It's funny to be occupied with christmas in middle of the summer. But time goes by so quick.
Für heute verabschiede ich mich und wünsche euch einen schönen und kreativen Tag.
For today I say good bye and wish you a nice and creative day.
Alice

Keine Kommentare: