Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008

Hits for kids

Liebe Leser,/Dear readers,
hier haben wir überhaupt kein schönes Sonntagswetter, es regnet in strömen. Also richtiges Atelierwetter.
W've got realy bad weather today, it's raining cats and dogs. The right weather to work into my studio.
In den letzten Tagen ist mir aufgefallen, daß wir für Kinder fast Nichts im Angebot haben. Deshalb habe ich mit etwas einfallen lassen, diese kleinen Stofftaschen mit Decoupage-Motiven.
During the last days I saw that we have alomoust nothing to sell for kids. And so I've had the idea to create little bags with decoupage-pictures on them.

















Ich finde die Täschle ganz goldig und habe daraufhin noch weitere 27 Rohlinge bestellt.
I love the bags and so I ordered 27 more untanned bags.
Außerdem werde ich noch Nickitüchter mit Motiven für Kinder bemalen.
And I'll also create some little shawls with painted themes for kids on them.
Ich denke Claudia wird Euch ihre neuen Kreationen selbst vorstellen wollen.
I think that Claudia presents her new crations by herself durant the next days.
Einen schönen Sonntag für Euch/ Have a nice sunday
Alice


Keine Kommentare: