Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Samstag, 6. September 2008

Ein kurzes Hallo/A short hallo

Liebe Leser, dear readers,


heute nur ganz kurz ein Hello and Goodbeye für einige Zeit von mir. Morgen muß ich ins Krankenhaus und werde an der Halswirbelsäule operiert. Daher werdet Ihr eine Weile Nichts von mir hören, Claudia wird Euch auf dem laufenden halten.

Today only a short hello and goddbeye for sometime from me. Tomorrow I have to go in hospital for an operation on my neck-vertrebal. Therefor you'll hear nothing from me for al while. But Claudia will tell you whats going on.

Diese beiden Taschen habe ich diese Woche noch fertig gemacht, es sollen noch einige mehr werden, ich hoffe es bleibt mir genug Zeit.

I finished this two bags this week, and I need some more of them, I hope that I've still enough time to do them.


Ich wünsche Euch ein schönes Wochenende und eine gute Zeit.
Have a nice weekend and a really good time.
Alice

Keine Kommentare: