Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2008

Grosse Schritte/ Big Steps

Liebe Leser, Dear all,
wie geht es Euch? Vergeht die Zeit für Euch auch so schnell wie für uns? Wir können es kaum fassen dass es nur noch knapp 3 Wochen sind bis zum Ostermarkt. Daher waren wir die Tage fleissig.
how are you? Is time running as fast for you the se days as it is for us? We can hardly believe it is only 3 more weeks to go until the easter market! Therefore we have been very busy these days.

Hier sind wunderbare Dekoeier, die Alice gemacht hat:
Look at the beautiful decorations Alice made:


Und hier sind ein paar mehr meiner Knöpfe, ich möchte ein paar in allen meinen Frühlingsfarben fertig kriegen.
And here are a couple more of my buttons, I wanna have a bundle in all of my spring colours.


Darüber hinaus habe ich erst letzte Woche meinen Ganztagesjob gekündigt. Es ist Zeit, sich zu verändern - ein komisches Gefühl nach 10 Jahren!! Trotzdem kann ich es kaum erwarten. Vorerst werde ich erstmal weiter ans schleiffen gehen damit ich morgen polieren kann damit ich viele schöne Sachen am Markt vorzeigen kann!!
Furthermore I just handed in my resignation at my day job last week. Time to move on - a very strange feeling after 10 years!! Somehow I still can't wait, though. For the time being I will keep on sanding in order to be able to move to buffing tomorrow so that I'll have lots of things to show at the market!

Eine schöne, kreative Woche,
Have a great, creative week,
Claudia

Keine Kommentare: