Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Samstag, 16. Februar 2008

Die Dekoeier sind fertig/The decoration-eggs are ready

Liebe Leser/Dear reader,
heute möchte ich Euch nur ganz kurz zwei Bilder zeigen. Die neueste Kette von Claudi in schwarz mit den Farben ihrer Frühjahrskollektion kombiniert. Mir gefällt sie sehr gut.
Today I'll show you only to pictures. Claudia's newest pedant is a combination from black and other colours from her spring-collection. I like it very much.

Hier seht Ihr die letzten acht Dekoeier aus meiner Kollektion. Zwanzig habe ich insgesamt für den Ostermarkt hergestellt. Bin mal gespannt wie sie ankommen.

Here I show you the last eight decoration-eggs from my collection. I made twenty of them for the easter-market. I'm really looking forward to see wheather people will like them as much as I do.
Morgen schreibe ich Euch mehr, über das was wir gerade tun und über unseren Etsy und DaWanda Shop.
Tomorrow I'll write more about the things we are dooing now and what is going on with our Etsy and DaWanda shop.
Einen schönen Samstag für Euch. Have a nice Saturday
Alice

Keine Kommentare: