Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008

Earring-Mania


Liebe Leser/ Dear all,
es tut mir leid, daß ich mein Versprechen nicht halten konnte Euch die Ohrringe von Claudia schon früher zu zeigen.
I'm sorry that I could'nt show you Claudia's earrings earlier.
Es war sehr hektisch hier und viel zu tun. Deswegen auch nur schnell die schönen Schmuckstücke die Claudi angefertigt hat.
I had got a lot of things to do. Therefore I show you only the pretty nice jewellery made by Claudia.
Neues von mir zeige ich Euch morgen.
Tomorrow I'll show you some new pieces which I've made in the meantime.
Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen, kreativen Tag/ Have a nice and creative day
Alice







Keine Kommentare: