Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Freitag, 30. Mai 2008

Das erste Mal/ For the very first time

Liebe Leser, Dear Reader,
wie geht es Euch heute? Ich hoffe so gut wie es mir geht. Heute morgen als ich wie jeden morgen meine Mails gecheckt und die allmorgendlichen Blogs gelesen habe konnte ich meinen Augen kaum trauen: Heather Powers von Humblebeads, die noch weitere tolle Blogs schreibt hat meine Blumenknöpfe in einem Ihrer Artikel fuer THE CRAFTGOSSIP BLOG NETWORK fuer Polymer Clay gezeigt!! Zum allerersten Mal von jemand anderem gezeigt - mir war kurz schwindelig... *freude*
how are you today? I hope as great as I am. This morning, as I checked my mails and read the blogs I read every morning with my coffee I could hardly believe my eyes: Heather Powers from Humblebeads, who edits lots of great blogs included my Flower Buttons in her article for the THE CRAFTGOSSIP BLOG NETWORK for polymer clay!! My picture out in the public shown by somebody else for the very 1st time - I was really dizzy for a moment.

Meine Knöpfe sind die oben links - hier koennt ihr den kompletten Artikel sehen. Als ich den Artikel und unseren Flickr Account meinen Kollegen gezeigt habe habe ich gleich eine Bestellung fuer einen Armreifen gekriegt. Danke Heather, du hast meinen Tag gemacht!!

My buttons are the ones on the top left - have a look on the whole article here. When I showed the article and our Flickr to my colleagues I got an order for a bracelet right away. Thank you Heather for making my day!!

Have a great, creative day,
Claudia

Keine Kommentare: