Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Montag, 26. Mai 2008

Ich bin wieder da/I'm back

Liebe Leser/Dear readers,
wie Claudia Euch schon erzählt hat, bin ich seit ein paar Tagen wieder zu Hause. Ein schönes Gefühl!
I'm back home, as Claudia already told you. It's a nice feeling.
So nach und nach zeige ich Euch die Sachen die ich in der Kur gemacht habe. Hier schonmal 2 Bilder davon.
Step by step I'll show you the thigs I did in cure. Here are 2 pictures.
Ich habe etwas Neues ausprobiert, nämlich Decoupage auf Seide. Hier seht Ihr einen Schal mit Efeuborten.
I tried something new, namely decoupage on silk. Here you can see a scarf with an ivy border.


Außerdem habe ich 30 Karten fertig gemacht. Einige mit Landschaften und dann etliche mit Blumen. Hier sind meine italienischen Landschaften, das ist auch Decoupage.

I also finished 30 cards. Some with landscapes on them and a few with flowers on them. Here you see my italian landscapes, thats also decoupage.


Claudia ist inzwischen ja auch sehr fleißig gewesen. Das Banner, daß sie für uns gemacht hat, liebe ich. Ganz toll.

In the meantime, Claudia was very busy, also. I love the banner, which she made for us. Great!!

Bis Morgen/ Till tomorrow

Alice

Keine Kommentare: