Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Montag, 14. Januar 2008

Geburtstagssonntag und Sitzungsmontag/Birthday-Sunday and Meeting-Monday

Liebe/r Leser/in, Dear all,
leider kann ich Euch heute noch nichts Neues von mir zeigen, gestern hatte mein Mann Geburtstag, da habe ich nicht gearbeitet und heute war Sitzungsmarathon in der Volkshochschule.
Unfortunately I can't show you some new pieces , because yesterday was my husband's birthday and today I had a long long meeting in Crailsheim's evening school for adults.
Claudia arbeitet an einer 2. Bestellug und ist fast fertig damit. Morgen zeige ich Euch ein Bild von der Kette.
Claudia works on a 2nd customers order and it's almost done. Tomorrow I'll show you a picture from the necklace.
An meinem Windlicht und an einer Kerze werde ich gleich noch ein wenig weiterarbeiten und zeige Euch dann morgen wie weit ich gekommen bin.
As soon as I've finisched this blog I'll continue working on a wind-light and a candle and tomorrow I'll show you what I did.
Für heute wünsche ich Euch noch einen schönen Abend. Have a nice evening.
Alice

Keine Kommentare: