Musings, Thoughts and CreAtions

Handcrafted
Polymer Clay, Silk Painting, Decoupage, Jewelery, Home Decoration and Accessoirs
by Alice Rath and Claudia Rath-Pasalic from CreAtions in Germany and Denmark

Freitag, 11. Januar 2008

Ich liebe Reste!/I love Scrap

Liebe Leser, Dear all,

wie geht es heute? Ich hab die ganze Nacht und den halben Tag im Bad verbracht - jetzt geht es wieder besser, aber ich bin sehr müde und werde gleich zurück ins Bett gehen.
how are you today? Having been sick all night and half the day I am OK again, but tired. Gonna go back to bed any minute now.

Ich wollte kurz meine neuste Kreation teilen, ich habe sie vor ein paar Tagen gemacht und liebe sie: meine Frühjahrscollektion Extruder Perlen (danke an Robert fürs hochladen!). Ich liebe Reste!! Manchmal denke ich ich sollte nur Reste produzieren um mehr mit dem Extruder arbeiten zu können - Extruder macht süchtig!! Findet ihr nicht auch?
I wanted to share my newest little creation, I made them a couple of days ago and love them: my spring collection extruder beads (thanks Robert for uploading!). Oh, how I just love scrap clay! Sometimes I'm thinking I should just produce scrap so I can extrude a little more - extruder beads are so addictive! Don't you think so, too?

Alice kann heute leider nichts zeigen - eine ihrer Lampenschirmfolien ist kaputt gegangen. Kann passieren - aber tut es nicht immer im Herzen weh wenn man sich so viel Mühe gegeben hat?
Unfortunately Alice can't show anything today - one of her foils for her lamps broke during work. Well, that happens - but doens't it always hurt when you put so much work, effort and of yourself into it?

OK, zurück ins Bett und vollends auskurieren - sobald ich wieder ganz gesund bin werde ich meine Frühjahrsfarben auf Vorrat mischen - passt auf euch auf,
OK, back to bed to get fully well again - as soon as I'm fully well again I'll start mixing heaps of my spring colours - take care,

Claudia

Keine Kommentare: